Supa Mega Margarita Smoothie is a tasty, naturally sweet, and fruity mocktail smoothie. It takes just minutes to make and with the addition of a scoop of Supa Mega Greens, it’s both delicious and nutritious drink, perfect for breakfast or a snack.
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup coconut water (unsweetened)
- 1 orange (peeled)
- 2 cups mango (frozen)
- 1 cup pineapple (frozen)
- Juice of 1/2 lime (plus lime for garnish)
- 1 tbsp of Supa Mega Greens
- Coarse salt for rim of glasses (optional)
- Blend spinach, orange, and coconut water until smooth.
- Add Supa Mega Greens, mango, pineapple, and lime juice. Blend again.
- Save squeezed lime and rub it around the rim of the margarita glasses. Dip the rim into the coarse salt.
- Pour the smoothie into the prepared glasses and garnish with a slice of lime.
*Use frozen fruit to make smoothie cold.